Saturday, May 23, 2009

Feels like home

Okay here I go again. I just really want the world to know how much I Love my Boyfriend. I just want the whole world to see how this love I have for him is as bright as the burning rays of sun. I am so happy every time we're together even though we've had a rough start as you guys can read all through out my blog. Every time I am about to think of those days I can't help but cry, cause I almost gave up on him, I almost gave up of this love. I cry every time I remember how he used to hurt me and yet I continue to allow him to hurt me. I remember how he use to lie and send me text messages that he is suppose to send "HER". It hurts and frighten me especially when we are fighting over the same thing over and over again because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH that I was able to give in everything that I am, I LOVE HIM SO DEAR that I forgive him over and over again, I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANY THING IN THIS WORLD that I did fight for my Love for him, even though until now I am still hurting. like right now, I am crying because I can't believe that finally he's with me, though I still have some doubt but I am trying to bring my full trust back for him.

I want to spend the rest of my life and be with Him that even death can't tear us apart. I enjoy every minute of the day I spent with him. I am so happy every time we're together. I love the Idea that we're inseparable and that we enjoy each others company. If he only knew how much He and this moment means to me and how long I've waited for him and his touch and if he only knew how happy he is making me cause I never thought that I would love anyone so much like I am loving him. I don't know what will happened to me if by chance that our fate decided to part our ways and let us take our separate path's on our own because with him I feel complete, with him everything seems to be just so right, with him my future seems so clear, with him it feels like finally I am home where I truly belong.


Honey co I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

No comments: