Sunday, May 24, 2009

MY DREAM WEDDING... haist how I wish Lord!

Shhhh... Keep your voice down low... these plans are just my secret... lol...

I was browsing the web a while ago and I end up at Monique Lhuillier and Vera Wang Site... Darn! can't help but to dream my own wedding! hahaha... funny I know... uhmmm how I wish to have my wedding dream come true... here's the list and some run down. hehehehe.. I hope to get this! so here's the wedding catch!

Wedding Proposal:
Hopefully He'd Propose by the shore early morning, like he'll wake me up while the sun is still asleep and take me beside the beach and we'll wait till the sun comes up and then he'll be on his knees with this plum sapphire stoned engagement ring or could be in a sunset pouring rain with a rare type opal based diamond surrounded engagement ring while asking me " honey you won't mind if I'll walk you here next month on a white wedding dress then spend the rest of my life walking with you would you?" (haha... sweet!) probably I'll cry my tears out answering YES HONEY I WON'T MIND SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WALKING WITH YOU, AND YES I WOULD MARRY YOU! YES YES YES! darn it! i can't help but get excited... lolz.. i know i know funny huh? (my boyfriend doesn't even want to get married yet though any time soon... how sad... haissssssssst... pathetic me...lol... just kidding... i'm just dreaming ok!)

Wedding Motif A:

A Golden amber or almost yellow one

Wedding Motif B:

Plum and pearl white

Wedding Venue A:

Sunrise Wedding by the Beach Shore

Wedding Venue B:

A Hilltop Garden view in a very nice Resort

Wedding Gown A:


Wedding Gown B:



Wedding Cake A:


Wedding Cake B:


Wedding Flowers A:


Wedding Flower B:


Wedding Hair A:


Wedding Hair B:


Wedding Slip Ons:

Wedding Flip Flops

Wedding Song A:

Pachelbel's Canon in D Major

Wedding Song B:

Feels Like Home- Chantal Kreviazuk

Ha ha.. Okay i know i know... every thing seems to be all planned BY ME already huh? but to remind you these are just my dreams so if by chance that I am about to marry at least I already have an Idea of what i want cause I have envisioned of it already.


I WISH MY HONEY WOULD TURN MY DREAM WEDDING INTO R-E-A-L-I-T-Y

No comments: