Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HONEY CO...hope you read this

This not really much of a blog.. it’s more of a letter to a certain person whom i really really wish that HE is going to read this.. yes it is a HE. d(+_\\)b

to you, who helped me move on from life’s sick jokes and love’s crazy games, THANK YOU.. i just hope that it is really you that is worth playing the game with, CAT AND MOUSE. i love it when you ask me if you can LOVE ME DOWN. you always tell me that you hope to get NAKED AND SACRED with me, chances are always thin, that is why i see to it that IT ENDS TONIGHT. but life is still a joke and love is still a game, i still think of AUTUMNS MONOLOGUE but hell, it’s always THE FICTION WE LIVE IN.

you always want to comPROMISE with me, but i only ask to be BLUE AND YELLOW. i NOTE that TO mySELF and you have life to go on, but we like things this way, complicated and just CHASING CARS.

No comments: