Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HONEYVIN GAVE ME ROSES

Yesterday Honey and I had a fight over this unsolved matter with his so-called-ex-girlfriend-thinggy. it was a bit frustrating cause we keep on fighting about the same matter over and over and over again. it was like a hell of a fight through phone but when finally see each other everything starts to fall in its place. it's peaceful again. i was hurting by the fact that he wasn't able to move with his ex still. it was thwarting when he keeps on saying i love you honey but at the back of my mind i know he's also saying i love you to "mahal" (their terms of endearment which is a tagalog vernacular for "love"). well you can't blame me cause he's been sending me wrong text messages when he should have been sending it to HER! i know i know what you were thinking "dumb pathetic". well i don't know what to do until yesterday i decided to call it a quit. i am fed up. i am having had enough. i said to myself "this is it, we're through", enough is enough. so i decided to text him and broke up with him, cause i though he wouldn't even bother winning me back, but i was wrong. this is the second time he hold me back. he said "hon don't do this. not now, notthis way. don't, i know we're having so much hard times but lemme solve this case...just gimme some more time hon ". i was shocked. i cried. i was having bad mood yesterday cause i was tired and restless and being too emotional, and i am sick...i mean i am sick really due of tonsillitis and all i can feel is the pain he has injected right on through my heart, the hurting and the emotions of anger and vengeance. but i was so, still kind, that i manage not to let my rage to eat my soul. i love him so much that i was able to forgive him and understand him even though i know that this is too much of being stupid! after a couple of hour, he arrived here in my house with his might on. we talked. i was crying though i am holding my tears back cause i don't want him to see how fragile i was. but he know me so well that he knew how to comfort me. he know me so well in just a short time. it's like we known each other like since way way back.
Then came now, March 18, 2009. he texted me ten times around 10:30 in the morning asking" hon, are you going out somewhere?" then i replied "hon, how can i? i am sick...why?" then said he "just don't go anywhere...okay?" then ii replied "why what's the matter? are you planning to kidnap me? lolz" then he said "no more questions anymore, just don't go out of the house", "okay, i said" then half an hour past came the delivery man with white roses on his hands...i was surprised and shocked and in love...hahah...i know it was very overwhelming, a bouquet of white roses was delivered in my house. i phoned him and said "hon thank you for the flowers...it was so sweet...i think my sickness was gone" then he said "i hope through that white roses i can cope up with my offenses to you" and he asked if i liked it and i said "what do you mean I LIKE IT? I LOVED IT... yes" then he said "i like white roses ... it symbolizes purity and means a lot to me, giving it to you that my love is sweet and pure., i love you honey" and i said "thank you so much and i love you too." hahah! this is how sweet we could be and madly in love. Alvin, once again thank you for this wonderful memory.

1 comment:

Fei Yie. said...

That is so sweet. XD