Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009

Today- March 20, 2009

Yesterday Vin and I had a fight, again, a big one, that fight took its toll on me and I have had enough. I was really really hurt this time and I just devoured my whole day crying and the fit of my temper was seen by my best friend Norlyn. I was hurt by the fact that He announces to my cousin's friend and folk that I am just his number two, not his girlfriend but is number two! darn fucking horrible word. it kept ringing in my ear. I felt like I was a slut, like I took him in somebody else arms! I felt horrible and devastated. My morale was low and say joke it could be but it's not funny! I wanted to hit him on his face and like poured my anger all out but still I cant. I Love him so much that still, I was able to phone him and talk to him until my madness eats me, I scolded him on the phone while tears was flooding in my eyes, I felt a freaking chilling air and I still have a flu, I am shaking and I turned red. I cried and poured my heart out. I screamed out my lungs. That was a twenty-minute-call. A long madly twenty-minute call.

I was sad, low and quiet the whole remaining hours of the day. Then came the night. He knows how mad i was at him, yet he didn't manage to exert an effort to confront or talk to me. That made me feel more miserable. remember the other day? he just sent me a lovely white roses, i was just so happy that day until this fight. My girl friends were texting me and talking to me and like saying don't worry you can make it, you'll get through it, while some was also madly furious to Vin. Can't blame them, they see how this relationship like turned my world up-side-down and seen how my world revolves around the palm of Vin's hands. I know I was wrong cause I have loved him so much. Too much that I poured and gave it all like all out of love. I really didn't care cause I think that if you love someone you gotta love him as much as you love yourself right? I don't believe in the saying that Loving yourself is the greatest love of all cause that would conflict what the Bible was saying. Yeah Yeah sour -graping, well whatever, I Love the guy so what? I don't regret a thing. I was Hurt and still hurting but I really don't care. I don't give a damn. If I have to I'll do it over and over again. I won't put an end in any of my sentences but I am willing to learn and live my life. hahah! Stupid huh? no, you just don't get it cause you're not in my shoes. once again, stupid hahah!

Then came the 24th hour after the day of the big fight. my phone beeps (beep-beep) but before that my heart was pounding like a banging gong. I was like, shit! what the hell is happening to me? and there he goes... SORRY JOY I DIDN"T MEAN TO HURT YOU, I AM SORRY. I felt a warm tear swallowing my eyes. I begot damned! haha. I smiled and reply to his message and send him a very long one that will make him go crazy, then he replied and I was somehow shocked but it took me to my surprise that he choses mee, again, hahah. crazy, crazy LOVE! and now I have to wait for him till he comes here later and we'll have a talk and starts to clear things up and try to start a new beggining and like do what we think we need to do. Honey I don't know why I Loved you this way, why I Loved you this much because I don't think I need any reason just to love you, cause I know Love is unexplainable., weird, like US. I Love you Honey, come on let's do it, Let's start and make things up.

No comments: