Sunday, March 22, 2009

Honey I stay in love with you

Gee, i never thought this would ever happened to me. I am so madly in Love. ha ha! I know I know, I've been like blogging it here for a while huh? crazy, it just started last January, everything happens so fast. now no matter what i do i can't stop but fell in love, haha... I'm just happy cause who would have though that JOYENZ would be like this. i thought i have set and raised my standards in terms of falling in love and that i thought i would be different in a way that i'll be able to handle myself, cause i thought i am wise... ha ha! but i am not. once again i proved myself WRONG. i am crazy man! C-R-A-Z-Y! but i am loving this craziness cause it is making me wiser, stronger and smarter i guess? ha ha! another joke! i mean I've learned that when you love you don't need to set standards or boundaries and that learn to let go when you have to and hold on when it's not yet time to let go and like still go fight for it. Love is all about loving unconditionally and of no boundaries, indeed it is martyrdome. now i understand what Jesus use to tell when he said love one another and love your neighbors MORETHAN yourself and that now I realize why HE offer his life for US on that cross. I know at some point it is different and that we got dissimilar beliefs and explanation about it but that was just my view. you are free to comment if you like. it'll be appreciated but please be kind and leave your name and links if you have. ty.

No comments: