Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confuzzled

To my realization...i was THEN confuzzled! (it's a combination of confused and puzzled j.s.y.k.) for the benefit of understanding of my readers, I haven't been having the easiest time lately or maybe because I wasn't able to get or have what I want... uhmm well i suppose GOD has been testing my oh-so-attitude or character. anyways, I so deserve it considering I was asking for much more longer P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. I haven't been a good friend, sister, daughter, model, neighbor, listener, and Christ follower lately. I've been such a retard, well maybe not literally but you guest the term...yeah! EMOTIONALLY AS WELL AS MENTALLY OR PSYCHOLOGICALLY RETARDED. I think I've been a pain in my friends butt lately (esp. late last year) and also to my mom (sorry mother) God! I don't know what happened to me last year I was like a motionless apathetic retard! don't ask me why or like what happened cause I bet you wouldn't wanna hear for sure! (like it'll take forever!lol) but to like give you a rundown imma go rant you some:

a. I was crazy about this thing called love (EROS)

b. I've been coincidentally caught up between too many (cannot mention their names...they all have the same names btw)

c. I really wanted to quit cursing cause lately I've noticed that I've been cursing a lot! (GOD THIS ISN'T ME) i used to bless people yet on the same mouth I've been cursing people too... this isn't a work of a Christ-follower right? what is like so wrong with me?

d. I really wanna have a day or more of refreshments away home and from people i care the most? like self finding cause recently I've been attacked by boredom and crazy thoughts. (bad ones)

e. I really really wanna do something but basically i just can't because i chose not to because basically or maybe IT'S NOT TIME YET!

******************************************

How can MY life be so complicated but yet simple? how can one happening thing contradicts another or one way or the other? or was it only I that is making all this complications? because I know I do have a choice and yet i chose to complicate things and now here I am strangled on it! DARN!

Great thing GOD is like just right here besides me, he's never left me. how true is it that we fall short in so many ways that we lack of his glory and omens been wrapped on us instead? like I know... been there... done that! crazy huh? but that's the truth we're all gonna fall down if by chance we didn't manage to get things right or to think correct or get back on the right track!

We all have standards sets to ourselves and if by chance we manage not to meet those things we become upset, guys, it shouldn't be that way especially for the CHRISTIAN FREAK like me. let us not focus on wanting more for ourselves but let us want more of GOD instead, good thing I have planted a memory verse on my heart that keeps me on saying always that "GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR ME THAN I HAVE FOR MYSELF" so true! proven too! (look for Jeremiah 29:11)

GUYS I HOPE MY SIMPLE BLOG HELPS YOU THINK THAT LIFE MAY BE FULL OF FRUSTRATIONS, CONFUSIONS, MIND BUGLING AND PUZZLING THOUGHTS AND FEELS LIKE THE BURDEN OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN THROWN ON YOU REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE A BIGGER GOD AND THAT HE HOLDS THIS UNIVERSE AND OUR LIFE IN A PALM OF HIS HANDS! YOU JUST GOT TO LEARN HOW TO DIAL JEREMIAH 33:3 AND YOU'LL COME TO REALIZATION ABOUT MATTHEW 11:30!

GOD BLESS YOU! REMEMBER IT MAY SOUND TOO CLICHE AND OH SO CHEESY FOR YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT HE BORES OUR SINS ON THE CROSS IN EXCHANGE OF HIS LIFE JUST FOR YOUR VERY SOUL! (John 3:16)



No comments: