Monday, January 5, 2009

pachelbel's Canon in D major

Finally! I've found it! I've been hearing this song since a fetus (Lol) but when I heard this Classical song like almost 3 years ago back in Singapore I got struck by a lightning (well not literally) because i felt a sudden pinch in my heart i dunno why, since then i am asking every musicians whose into classical music if they know that song (and i would hum it to them) but they just though of it as Mozart's or Beethoven's but they were all wrong...dead wrong cause it was Johann Pachelbel's! I think This is one of the greatest hits in the classical world during Baroque Period....you guys should listen to t.

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY....I CRY EVERY TIME I HEAR THIS, DUNNO WHY, I GUESS IT'S THE MUSIC SPEAKING TO MY HEART... THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE THEY'RE SPEAKING BUT I'LL SAY IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH LOVE'S LANGUAGE... AWWWWWW!



No comments: