Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When the Lion fell in love with the Lamb

I couldn't help but shiver! (in a good way) darn! my boyfriend is so so sweet! hahah! He made me feel so special, beautiful and loved... finally after three long mournful months I've already found my lullaby... my every sweet escape, my life. He's like a cadbury, I'm getting use to him. He's my morphine, my daily apathy. I met him as a stranger, a really strange stranger and I was right, indeed he was a serial stranger. He use to hurt and make me cry, though, he even use to make me smile. I was like a kid who's been run off with whirly pops and go tantrum then after wards this stranger bribe me with some butterfinger. I don't know how he knew that it was my favorite chocolate after cadbury but because I'm just a kid, a vulnerable fragile juvenile, I, accepted his bribe. I got use of his enticements, his sweet words, his believable promises... then when he thought that I was about to fall completely on his pit the world turned upside-down. The Lion began to tumble down my kind-of-sheep attitude. He got lost in my being benevolent and got avid about my lachrymose eyes. I knock him off of his feet and got swayed by my honeyed voice. I have persuaded the King and made the Lion fall in love with the Lamb, I made him fall in love with me. Now, I could not help but not believe , but I have to cause if I won't then who would? right? I love my beau so much... more than one could ever imagine, I completely prove myself wrong in terms of setting boundaries when it comes about this crazy thing called love, cause once I've set my standard and hemmed my self to things I thought I should only be doing. I Love You Honey, So much too.

No comments: