Sunday, August 3, 2008

burial...

One of our student's father died last Friday night. So we went late this afternoon to extend our condolences and on our way to their place, a sudden dark clouds fumingly braced our path so we're like wait for some moment and when it disappear all of a sudden and a bright rays of the sun shaft our way to the burial.


Before we'll be able to proceed to the place we have to pass a farm like savanna near the mountain boundaries, it was so refreshing to smell the grassy kind of air and fresh breeze from the mountain that I was able to forget that we're going to the funeral, but because of the place I was refreshed. here are some of my other shots.

This is the shot of the pathway. it was kinda muddy and you can see the mountains, the farm and you wont believe me that some of the most beautiful houses was built in this most refreshing place.



Though it was kind of really far still we were able to enjoy our "trip." and one of my most amazing sighting is this Water Buffalo or Carabao as we call it. Dude you won't believe how big it is, in my own pounds calculation? it was maybe like around 300-400 pounds! and I mean it...I was kind of scared the very moment I saw it but afterwards I was amazed.

Another funny sighting are these cute little goats...amazingly they're kind...lol







No comments: