Thursday, July 31, 2008

you and only you


vous et nul autre

In the middle of the night I'm still wide awake
Hot tears were streaming down my very face
Loving you they said was a big mistake
For you're no longer free and this feeling came too late

Stars are sparkling like diamonds above the sky
Cold wind blows here outside where I lie
In the eerie silence of the night I sigh
Right love with the wrong person might be the reason why

Through solitude and tears would be my fate
if the reason is you I would still feel great
For loving you Lochinvar is not a mistake
But a challenge I know that I would face

Now the night was gone I tried to remember
Those nightly torments that soon I know I'll get over
Hoping someday when you are free we'll be together
Because in my heart it would be just you and no other

No comments: