Monday, July 7, 2008

with all do respect...

I SAW...WOULD I BELIEVE?

haven't you noticed that the world has been fast changing?
or was i too busy that i only had my focus on my being?
have I been too selfish that i wasn't able to see the world's metamorphosis jiffs?
that I become so numb of the smell of the summer breeze that I only see rain and whirling winds?


I had been asking that to myself lately, cause i was like so bored that i only had my focus on emancipating on my being caught up between boredom and no choice (or because I was afraid to face the consequences of it) tell me, somebody please tell me is there any reason why I am being like this (for I know everything has reason even the reason itself, for God has a better plan for us than we have for ourselves) for selfless sake help me, because with all do respect I really need some selfless fate.
† "me is inspired while doing this

3 comments:

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

I question whether this is reason behind reason. There may be cause without reason. Fear is normally healthy. It prepares us for danger. It causes our bodies to run more efficient so that we may choose fight or flight. In the modern world, fear is more paralizing than empowering. When you fear consequence of telling the truth, approaching a person, speaking in public, there is no one to fight. Flight does not save you. Boredom needs to be the kick in the behind. If you are bored, act. Do something. Anything. Take a class. Learn something new. Try something different. Talk to someone new. Do something. Anything. Now.

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

I couldn't laugh when my daughter said that. She was just so serious. I quickly walked away, closed my bedroom door and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Please link up. May I link to you?

Richard J Wright said...

When im bored. I generally go nuts because I have a lot of stuff I "could" do. Yet, I just dont want to do it. It is what it is. lol Stay sharp and busy. peace.
cyrene aka Richard j Wright