Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wasn't able to blog yesterday so here I am now, on one of the world grandest blogsite having words with you fine people. hah! anyways...uhmmn what happened really? well yesterday I've been so tired because it's examination period and parents has been in and out paying their child's monthly dues, my eyes really hurt so bad...so I decided to take a nap which happened to be a long one...I think i over slept but as I wish of calmer eyes when I woke up I didn't... I had this kind of swollen feelings in my eye lids that irritate my eyes more...the eyes was like so really reddish yellow blurry mix things going on, it's hurting me so bad...that I am starting to hate lights ( the sun and bulbs) gosh I was like high...my friend ask "hei are you doped?" lol..i was like...who?what?me? nahhh...lol...so as I was saying this week has been very unkind to me cause I really wanted to sleep the whole day but I can't I never will...*sigh***sob* like right now too much of everything (well not really...unusual for me) really irritates me...but...there's a but...lol... I am kinda happy for one of my problem has been solved! yeah...got this colors going on me now..lol...like rainbows...it's just a really answered prayer...Thanks GOD!


No comments: