Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 9, 2009 4th Monthssary

Ergo, last Tuesday, June 9 was our 4th Monthssary. I was so shocked because it never appeared on my mind that he'll surprised me with roses, cause as my reader knows what happened on that last bunch o' roses he gave me. uhmmn 9 in the morning i was in front of my PC when he entered the office, i did not mind him at first because what i was minding was my blog, afraid that he'll read and see what I was typing here. lol. so fast forward, here he comes with these beautiful roses.
the funny thing is I know it's our monthssary but I just rant him an out of the blue question "WHAT'S WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL ROSES" then he answered so funny "IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY RIGHT?" haha... then i remember, Happy 4th monthssary Honhon, thank you and I Love You I said.


No comments: