Friday, December 19, 2008

ABOUT HIM

I found out just lately, maybe like two years ago that I only happened to LOVE (and I mean it) only HIM (he'd probably knew it, he'd probably not, i don't know so I'll just cross my finger that still he does) cause it's like yearsssssssss ago. I indicated 8 extra "S" because that denotes the years I've been through insanity because I was...and I am still stuck on him. i dunno why, he's just a plain stoopid guy with no dreams for future, he just lives for the day, simple, clean, cute (hahah), well I'm really not sure but one thing I'm sure of... it's that once he loved me.


all my hopes were shattered, felt like i was devastated, i wasn't able to fight for him cause he thought i have a boyfriend already back then. he didn't even asked so i didn't manage to tell him, and that was the biggest mistake i think i will never forget! if he read this, he might laugh or curse but i won't care, not now, not after eight years. shit! i love him so much that i wasn't able to move on because i was always hoping that I'll see him again one day and that eight years will be just like yesterday, if i could only indicate his name i will but still i can't cause I'm afraid that by this time I'll be the one to be rejected, and i don't want that to happened. maybe it'll be better left unsaid than I'll hear something that i don't want to hear. am i very too late? if i am then i just hope you'll realize how much pain and longing I've been through just to type this, and i won't regret that cause i love you, i really don't wanna live in my past cause all I'll be living with will be your laughs, smiles and a three short pages of sweetest letter. darn! those were the sweetest letter I've ever received and that was still intact on that diary we had.


Stuck! can't move. do you know the feeling that you really wanna go but you can't because there's this force pulling you like gravity of a fool? that's the feeling, that's the reason and i don't know what will happened next cause believe it or not I've never been happier with anyone, but with you.

='(

No comments: