Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NOVEMBER 2008


November 24, was one of the saddest day of my life...my friend Jap lost his cellphone, i was sad when i didn't found out yet that he lost it because that day he wasn't texting me cause we usually greet each other and like tease each other night and day until someone will cry (that would be me), i was use to that kind of sweetnes he have until he sent me a comment on my friendster saying "Oyen....oyen nwala cp ko knina" i was like what?how?where?when and now what? lol i know i even sound like her girlfriend but i'm not...i'm just one of his girl friends....now it's his second day of not having phone on the twentieth century and i am so sad...though he lost his phone already i was still texting him...haha..i know...i am just used to it...like i was used of eating cadbury...so addictive!


jap amishooooooo...


november 27, someone missed called me and its Jap! he has his Girl friend's phone =D
yehei...

No comments: