Wednesday, November 5, 2008

my creepy birthday party (10-30-08)

i had the most creepiest one (i think) lol... because my cousins and i acctualy planned on celebrating my birthday swimming, but because the weather didn't get along with our plans we just stayed home till the rain stopped and on the afternoon of the 30th of October we went to the cemetery...yes we visited our grannies (dead ofcorz) and we had fun actually a happy creepy birthday celebration! hahah! and that evening we had BBQ (complements of dearez-Swa) and SISIG (part2) and ICE CREAM and CREMA DE FRUTA (complements by jhel and Erick) i just wanna thank my cousins my tito and tita and my mudra for completing my day! to my ever beloved ate and paul and kuya jason and my whole family my friends who greeted me through mails and sms and fs and personally, the Bethanians, and the Staffs! and on the 31st day we celebrated our HALLOWEEN in the pool finally! (pahabol) hahah! it was fun and yesterday we re-visited cemetery (NOV1) and there you go...tired...and exhausted...lol... it's all fun...i love my cousins and my whole family...kahit sa mga hindi nakapunta...okay lang...next time try nyo ju-moin...wahahahahahah!!! i love my cousins...Thank you for making my day! till next time!


(btw...i was so happy when HE texted like 5min. before my birthday, he is one of those person who greeted me that night...i was touched on what he said...it was so sweet...eeehhhkk)

No comments: