Saturday, July 5, 2008

to mock a dieng bird? lol

Haiyo...so board...as you can see i can't even spell bored..well its bored isn't it? lol... sunday today...yeah...i guess...whew! anyways we went churching and uhmmmn our Pastor's sermon (it's God's i know) is about John 2: 1-12, it's when Jesus turns the water into wine (BIG GULP) i'm kinda thirsty now...lol...that's the first Miracle of Jesus, he's got uncountable anyways and the mere values of the story is to trust God/Jesus and like don't bypass them like what the Lady (Virgin Mary) does when she was like "Jesus we are running out of wine" the story and the sermon is good, and it's 1st Sunday and its holy communion week but I didn't take mine, cause I feel so condemned right now, I still feel angry to my shoopid cousin (lol) she was like taking me for granted and when I return the taking for granted to her like freak out and started saying sorry...the thing is i am really puzzled and can't think of any reason why she is acting so shoopid so i didn't mind her and still i am taking her for granted...lol...i know...bad huh?...i just wanted her to feel what she did for me...hah! revenge!?lol no..i won't let SATAN have the benefit of satisfaction...i just need time and space...cruel huh? no...I think it's just called Reaping time...ha! whatsoever man sow, that he shall also reap...what goes around comes around goes around and comes all the way back around...karma dude...uhmm well I guess I got nothing left to say so imma cut this for now...and to my cousin...you...you...lol....God bless! hah!

No comments: