Monday, July 28, 2008

to God be the Glory!

Hi guys, has any of you wonder what level are you spiritually? I mean all of us has been too busy feeding ourselves three times a day or maybe more and yet none remember to feed our very life which is our very soul. Many of us were too busy preparing for tomorrow's future but none of us remembers to prepare for the after-life.
If you die tonight. Where will you go?
Whatever your answer is. Are you SURE?
John 3:16 says for God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only BEGOTTEN- (BORN) Son, that whoever believes IN Him should not Die (spiritual death-hell) but have Everlasting life.
Do you believe IN Jesus?
I didn't say " Do you believe He existed".
I'm asking, Do you Believe IN him.
Did He say the truth? Or was He A LIAR?
When people asked Jesus. He replied with " I AM" ... "I am" is a name reserved by the Jewish people, and only God had the right to use it. I AM is basically a SACRED name of God. (Read the story of Moses for reference- its in Exodus)
So, is Jesus God? He used God's name to refer to Himself. So is He God?
Was Jesus telling the truth when He said "I AM".
if a dog has a begotten son, it is still a dog.
if a cat has a begotten son, it is still a cat.
if a human has a begotten son, it is still a human.
if God has a begotten son, ..... Why are you so confused?
If Jesus is God. Then wouldn't you want to find out what God wants to tell you?
I encourage you to read the First 4 Books in the new testament. Or even just one of them. matthew mark luke or john.. You can try reading what JESUS says and try to see how it affects your life....Who knows, you might get the answer to life's biggest questions..
Or at least get your questions answered. (-rodolfo)
Most of us were too busy working so hard that we're sweating like pig but sadly to think is there anyone who sweat like a pig just to work for God's kingdom? and ironically Every one has been consecutively checking his physical condition but never checks his spiritual condition. and I'm gonna ask you one more question, when was the last time you Praise and Thank God? knowing that you always wanted to be thank and praise. So guys if you are reading this right now and you are somehow relating to what i was saying kindly check yourself, are you more of self pleaser or His follower? because guys our main goal is to stay within the boundaries of God's plan for us (-feiyi) so if you have asked yourself what's your purpose, dude wake up!

I'm gonna tell you something which I know you don't want to hear but just for you to realize why on earth I'm trying to rant this in front of your face I'm still gonna let you see, I am already twenty three years old (october 30, 1985), God has been faithful to me and still is, to at least extend another year of my life and I mean "extend", I have encountered (personal) Christ when I was on my First Grade, so i was like almost seven during that time, so twenty three minus seven is (uhmmm lol ^_~) sixteen right? so I have been Christian Born- Again for one and a half decade and I remember crying that time when my mom and I was praying and afterward she asked if i wanted to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior and I was like so cold and shaky and I answered "YES" while I was crying. From then till on, I have been on my highs and lows and I mean who's not? but I'll be forever great full for his undying Love and Love and Love, for you guys have no idea what I have been through and yet remembering the Pastor's sermon last Sunday that "that we have no right to question God and his will, for someone has already surpassed that kind of problem same as yours and that someone has yet to experience it, and that though we kind of have a lot of different problems still all of it has limitations, that God won't allow even one problem to come your way when he knew you can't handle it" and to add up a verse on the Bible, in John 1;33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." and it also come to my realization that every level of problems depend on our level of maturity so that proves that God's not gonna give us more than what we can handle. Continuing what i was saying, I also, during those most low time of my life has been officially brain-dead and I mean like really my brain was not functioning well, (lol i know...well still not really) cause I mean like I can't think and talk and read of anything but Lord God Jesus Christ. I was really great full for those times because I was able to draw near him, I am a certified sinner and that I am not ashamed of and by His grace he has forgiven me and by faith i am saved and every time I am kind of low I always make sure to listen on Christian songs and like read Bible and I can really found comfort on his words and not realizing that i have faced my problem with God and was able to surpassed it and just looking back on it I am becoming strong and thankful, that's when I realize that, i knew everything happens for a reason and I mean EVERYTHING, so in return I make it to a point to be attach to Him, though I still lack a lot of everything that I still fail him, Lord i am sorry for that. And to end my story I'm going to quote a great man on the Bible "Joseph" who's been gone through life's distress, still he, as he dreams of, become who God planned him to be, Vayesheb "and he lived" for "God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering."-Genesis 41:52.

No comments: