Friday, July 11, 2008

reeks original by july

The Philippines reeks with pretentious moralistic hoaxes...as the bible puts it.."the cleanest of all be the first one to cast the stone" like duh..in the Philippines?! gimme a break...tell u what..I'm living an unconventional lifestyle..and people arches their eyebrow every time they learned about it..maybe they are too shocked or their minute brains ( the size of an atom ) is having a tough time deducing it! arrgh...such craps of humanity...look guys...this is my life and don't meddle with my business!.i ain't messing up with you so don't you dare inflict prejudice on me....i am what i am..i do what pleases me and I'm the one accountable for the consequences of my actions....absurd as it may all seem..but this is the real plausible me...take it or leave it..haaayy....don't get me wrong...I'm not virtuous myself..but it's just that some narrow minded feeble and bird brains keep on irking my otherwise "messed -up" existence...this is my life....at least i have one! hail the pragmatist and cursed the pretentious morons!

>>>>>JULITO BARON REYES III<<<<<

No comments: