Saturday, June 28, 2008

life is a bitch...learn how to fuck it!

Amour-Haine-Confiance-Colère
(confessions and thoughts of a broken heart, a troubled mind and an unhappy soul)
http://neuf-vies.blogspot.com/

As she wished of a better man then when she thought she found one, that's when she realizes, she, once more has become an option, reality check said she..."frustrations, hurting, failures, long waitings, misery, stupidity, hatred, vengeance, depressions, regrets, heart- strains, deceptions, excitements as well as understandings has long been feeding my juvenile extinction". ~ Yña's

Have you had any idea how sad and stressful life could be and how painful it is when you found out you don't have any reason to be happy every time you think of him? because I have... I, also, once felt like the world has turned on upside-down by not just one person but like a horde, which also happened to be the people who are dear to me, though I have nothing to compare to what you've been through, still, like what you've said and I quoted back there, I , also, felt used and neglected, though as useless as dirty rag I manage to admit the fact that I have short comings too and that I need not to blame myself and they as well need not to put all the blame on me for as far as I know the only mistake I made (I think) was that I summoned to loved the unlovely and that, I regret now.

But things has to happened, for us to learn from our mistakes, and try not to do it the second time, but in case you manage to get dumb the second time (generally speaking) just try not to do it on the third and fourth and the coming time again. I'm not saying that we should not love again, I mean is that let's be wise and try to put our experience into action an let's do the walk of our past talking, cause actually there is no second chance and there is no making-out of missed opportunities, it is the matter of ceasing every moment and seeing things beyond (realism), just like what I've said, once you failed before try not to fail the second, third time. There is no re-starting (not like computers) in one's life, we could pause and check ourselves but we can't and never will be able to start from scratch again, it's just the matter of how to continue the next paragraph in your autobiography.

I am not asking you (readers) to have the same belief that I have, all I am saying is we are the author of our own book, that we are the one who is driving the long journey of our life, that we are the one who chooses what to happened next, and that, very sadly is we are also the one to face the consequences (karma) of our decisions. perhaps, learning is indecisive and that outcomes are known, but who said it'll be easy anyways? I mean supposedly it'll be fun yet life is becoming a yoke of burden...why?...because we know not to accept defeat and that we always thought of we can re-start whenever we feel like we're already losing.

Well I think I've said my part enough, you (readers) just got to do your part now, just don't stop...keep breathing I know sometimes air could sting but it'll pass, just don't give up for when you stop learning that's when you stop growing and that means you stop living too...don't let your failure stop you, everyone fails it's just that they don't stop...you just got to keep on pressing on to win the prize which is our goal which is knowing the true meaning and reason of our life. God Bless and I just hope I have become an inspiration just like my friend Yña who happened to be the only reason why I wrote this. Just remember people,you are Love by the one up above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks joyenz. its somewhat inspiring. i know HE is with me all the time. especially during my downfalls. i miss you and those days that we were in college.