Sunday, June 15, 2008

E-lass' Thank You for the Comments...it is loved

when i signed-in late this afternoon a blogger named e-lass commented on one of my work and i had a blast reading it...i was like omgosh someone appreciates my crap! haha...so i decided to copy-paste his/her two comments and published it on my blog..TY E-lass (who ever you are)

THIS IS HIS/HER COMMENTS on my blog entitled UNKNOWN

HEY...I THINK I WOULD LIKE YOU IF I KNEW YOU...YOU SOUND VIBRANT AND INTERESTING AND NOT A BORING TOPIC YOU HAVE ... YOU ALSO SEEM TO BE SO DETACHED AT THE SAME TIME...YET THIS PARTICULAR PIECE YOU WROTE WOULD SAY YOU ARE NOT...WELL, WHATEVER, WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS...I AM GLAD THERE ARE BLOGGERS LIKE YOU (THOUGH STILL FEW IN NUMBERS) THAT ARE QUITE UNIQUE AND NON-CONFORFORMISTS...AND SAY WHAT THEY MEAN TO SAY...


Hey...know what? if i knew you? i'd probably like you. you sound interesting and vibrant...a bit wild perhaps but it's just the independent- minded side of you, I think. Sometimes you even sound as if you dont care, detached, but this particular piece say you are not..hmmm...
I love mysteries...adds more life to life..

e-lass

No comments: