Monday, June 2, 2008

bLah blah...nonsense

Crazy! i can't believe it's already June! it was just May last last day and now a week more and classes begins! oohh la la! not ready yet, wanna sleep more lol...and wanna slack more..i'll be like tied up here in my NEW work... yehei... i'll be payed now...hooray! ha ha! but i wasn't even enjoying my summer still, wanna go beach and swim and uhmm do water sports...wanna go sky diving or bungee diving and uhmm snorkle or banana boat ride! har har...wanna enjoy my life but i don't have PE...(pera/money) lol...need to work my butt now so ima earn me something for shopping next month! harhar...eeeehhhh im so excited yet annoyed...wasn't even decided yet i wanna throw myself into something unknown!?? *sigh* whatever...i'll just take my day one at a time...har har...no rushing anymore and no slacking!? what!? that can't be...i need to rest!!! wahahaha...can't believe it...and i am planning to take MS in General Mgt. in ATENEO man! lol...*sigh* my dream my Ateneo dream...pathetic? ima show you what Ateneo MEANs!!!!! =D



No comments: