Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Best Things in Life are Meant to be heard

Often i envy people whom has been experiencing fate's kindness wherein they are able to experience things that normal people (you know what I mean) weren't able to experience. I am a type slacker slash vagavond slash queen bee of the prima's (though the adjective won't fit me) because i love travelling, I love really good surprises, I love to see and experience things that usually i would never be familiar with, you know I was always thinking if only I am Paris Hilton, defenitely i would try to be a good role model and like tour the world, i mean because I am not a type of like a party animal, i'd rather you know go back and forth the place of the "mystery of the norther lights by Benjamine Franklin" or the Aurora Borealis as we know in Alaska, or I'd be at the wonders of the world and like slack my butt all through out the world's most beautiful slacking places ha ha! I'd rather use my money in greening the world rather than sparkling my body with golds and diamonds but of course self-relaxation is a must...after a long walk or hike i'll be needing pampering warmth of whole body massage! My most loved country is Prague i dunno why but there's this kind of attachment between me and the Prague maybe because i am so in love with saying PRAHA (sounds prada huh?) and second one is Japan this is my most love country in Asia after my own Philippines, then comes Switzerland's Alps, Peru wherein Machu Picchu is located, and The arm-shaped peninsula which is the Cape Cod in Northeastern U.S.A and the part wherein I'd be playing with cubs in Africa's safari...nice...Oops and i almost forgot to mentions the Oceania Countries...darn it...if only i could be a jumper in one place to another i wouldn't be tired of being one cause man if you just see the breath taking places on earth why would you grumble or complain right? so this is what i've been thinking for the past couple of months...if I were only Paris...but I am not, i am just an ordinary girl but who knows!? i might end up richer than her right? but you know what God is good, he's been letting me experience things that i normaly thought only the President of the United States would experienced, I've been very stressed lately because of very DRAMATIC PROBLEM (yeah CALAMITY) and now Thanks God again I am recovering in line with that it cross my mind that i already have been in Five Neighboring Asian Countries for three Consecutive years though I am realy kinda Problematic, out of the country in and out primarily first, Once in Macau, Twice in Hong Kong, Twice in China, Twice in Malaysia and once in Singapore at the early age of Twenty I've experience travelling alone just meeting my Sister there, she's from Vegas and the meeting place is Beijing,China and I've experience almost being banned to get in Singapore (lol...i'm with a friend) cause the security thought i was a minor (how thoughtful...nice i look like a minor) things like that are realy overwhelming, Not to mention i've been TRYING to round my country too and visit our tourist spots, yeah not to mention I don't have a real job, so i was thinking OMG where in Heaven am I getting all these finances (lol) so i was like Joy you gotta be thankful for you may not be Paris Hilton but you've been a very lucky to slack and yet relax without anything to worry. and i was just thinking i mean i was realy talking to myself like don't worry you'll be verry surprised to just find yourself waking up one day in Prague's most expensive tavern and end sleeping in Switzerland's finest Otels... you said yourself that Dreams do come true so continue doing your thing and God will reward you...guys before i end this story i just wanna share a thought that i hope will be helpful in any way..."That life is stranger than fiction cause real life doesn't have to be logical in a sense that there is no such explanation in everything but there is a reason for everything you just got to figure it out yourself cause the best things in life are meant to be heard"-- Joy N. Lazaro...good night,God Bless (^_^)



This is Praha or Prague...my beloved

No comments: