Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Becoming Marla

I have to admit, I am so happy for what this baby-turned-lady has become, She may not know me, well I guess that's very possible but i kinda knew her since the very first day she sets foot on St. Joseph's School. I was kinda like OMG that's the daughter of Mr. Miniano ( I knew his dad because if you guys would ask like them, we also own a Private school back here in Nueva Ecija wherein Mr. Miniano who happened to be Marla's dad is the President of this NEPRISA wherein his dad was rounding all Private schools here and dropping off some notes and DepEd stuffs like that) and I was like she's so-like-snob that very moment but after a while i figured out of course she's a newbie in our school so i suppose she doesn't have any friends yet. Since then I become Marla's self-obscured-ego (though i am not that pasaway really) you know the feeling of growing in a certain school and becoming a loyal of it (was kinda like prima donna but not really...lol...was so really hard to explain...pls. don't laugh i was just trying to justify how she and I was back then...a real pain in the butt) in short we totally differ from each other, she has this kind of Ateneo-graduate smile on her face and i was just being an asshole i guess all these time, ha ha! I forgot to tell you guys my friends and I had a crush on Marla's Big brother way back on our High School Years.
For real, we may be not alike in everything but i guess there's this one thing that keeps me on adoring her...and that's writing I guess, Marla has become an Asst. Lifestyle Editor in one of the country leading teen magazine which is the Candy Mag since September 2006, I wasn't like a Candy grab-an-issue fan back there but i become a W.I.T.C.H. fan though and in some ways i got attracted with it and end up signing in the Candy site just few days ago. Marla is just a sweet lovable sister and daughter and a real thoughtful friend i guess for her friends and a true-blue-dedicated writer of this Mag. I just hope that one day I'll be like her sharing tips and fun stuffs and ideas or end up cheering somebody else bad day.
To Ma. Sarah Carmella Miniano (forgive me if i just shouted your name not right) we, back here in the province together with your family and friends and former schoolmates are very proud of you, I, just like every other so-called-fan wished of becoming Marla some day...Beauty and Brain yet a Cinderella stacked on her beloved comfort zone...God Bless you girl!

No comments: