Friday, May 30, 2008

remembering up up and away....



i remember my last flight bound to Beijing China, Ima met my sister there, she's from Vegas and we'll trip the Beij for a couple of week (happy lah) first time my sister and i went bonding out of the country like this...firt time also to travel alone...so scared yet excited on what will happened... been three years since my sister and i bonded, i was like *omg* everythime the plane's turbine will experience some aeroplane turbulence...yikes...butterflies all over my tummy...was about to puke that time...urghh..so sick lah can't stand and go to rest room still, not that time cause the plane is on it's taking off...and urgh finally after like 15min. (bluahhhgh!) excuse me...lol...i love travelling I love planes but maybe because i was alone that's why i kinda experience air-sickness that time..lol..four long hours of flight, grrr...i only was reading alexander dumas' and i wanna talk but can't lah, i can't talk to myself too..hmpft! lol...but nice experience...
my sister was late for like an hour...i was sitting pretty waiting for her to pick me on the airport, she arrived with her friends and voila finally i am breathing fresh air...inside the airport is was a pandemonium experience because i was like *omg* i realize i can't read chinese and everyone is cantonese, mandarin, fukien, japanese, korean, malaysians, indonesians i was like what happened to them lol...and oooh finally a grany old filipina..haiss i was able to talk finally, great loud experience back there and aftyer my sister and i finally met she was like oh i'm sorry baby ateh is so darn late huh? lol...i was like yeah i know! wahahah...but happy lah, i kiss my sister and hu and hold her hands (pls. don't let go of me) and sit besides her and smell her hair...i miss my sister so much eh...was so fun back there...we arrived at our hotel and rest and eat and wine lol happy...the day after we went fooling around lol...we go to the tourist spots and uhmmm shop and uhmmm eat and uhmmm slack in buddhist temple ( i wasn't lah but they are..urgh-dead) so tired...long tiring day...and we went to the great wall goodnes i though i won't be able to set my foot on the ground not until i'll just throw myself down (lol) but i survive the long stairs and i met a friend xue mei...she's kind and cool...she help me get my butt on the floor...lol..i was like crawling back down but it was fun, i missed her...and uhmmm yeah that was a realy nice experience...thank's ateh...i loved it and i love you...muahhhh

No comments: