Monday, May 19, 2008

BOUND TO MANILA

*sigh*,,,two days to go and i'm bound to Manila, i'll be missing everything back here in the province but as we all know life must go on, so another level of my life will be seen, i'll try to get me a profitable job and try to uhmmm lol save some in the bank and send some here back home and uhmmm relax, go get myself for another tour maybe in thailand or bali, hmmn nice...i miss traveling...haiss but most of all ima miss my mom..(booo hooo) but i need not to worry, God will never forsk us especialy her back here and me out there and anyways she'll be with my cousins and a nanny and i'll be with my best friends...hope we can handle things out there, i got nervous when my former prof said late this morning on text (BE THE BEST U CN B CUZ U'L B COMPTING WID MANILA'S BEST) wow! i was like a coward dog after imagining myself but i need to help me too in order for me to penetrate in the country's capital...so Joy good luck to you and to Julie and don't worry HIS (Lord God Jesus Christ) on our side! ha ha BRING IT ON!

No comments: