Wednesday, January 30, 2008

STOOPID ACT CAUGHT ON THE PHONE...LOL

A girl quickly punches a number into
her phone and waits until she hears
the other line pick up.

“Becky, I don’t know what to do, I
really don’t. I love him so much and I
don’t think he thinks of me that way.
I mean, whenever I see him or think of
him, I can’t help it, this smile comes
across my face. Sometimes he sees me
smiling and smiles back. That’s when
my knees turn to jello and I get
butterflies in my stomach. I know you
think that he’s is so totally adorable
and cute, but if you look past that
and actually listen to what he has to
say, you find a totally different
person. He’s so caring and considerate
and he makes me feel like I don’t
deserve him. Well, actually, I don’t
deserve him. He’s too perfect, I mean,
look at all the girls that fall over
for him. I could never be one of
those. Their all so pretty and bubbly
and….. not me. I couldn’t even start
to compare myself to them. But
whenever I think of him or see him, I
can’t help it, I smile. Now I didn’t
tell you this but he called me the
other day about homework. I tell you
now, I made a complete fool of myself.
I’m so embarrassed. I stuttered the
whole time, but he was so sweet and
just kept talking and making me feel
better. He’s so perfect Becky, I don’t
deserve him, so why do I keep wishing
and praying that he will notice me,
why?............Becky? Becky are you
there?”

“This isn’t Becky.”

Petrified the girl asks, “Then who is
this?”

“ This is the guy who’s smile turns
your knees to jello and I just wanted
to say one thing. Everything you just
said now, I’ve been wanting to say
since the day I met you.”

No comments: