Monday, October 1, 2007

currently damned!

I am currently damned!!! Why can’t I just have a life…a normal one. I haven’t been experiencing new things for a long time, though I somehow enjoy my life now but I’m searching for something I don’t know. I love my life, I love the way it is made for me but I can’t be like this all the time…I need to grow up, I wish I knew what I was looking for so it won’t be that hard for me anymore. I don’t what I really want anyway so what can I do. All I knew right now is I need to fall in love, the question would be…to whom?...that would be another story to tell. I think I’m falling for someone but the question would be…is he falling for me too? I believe that God has a better plan for us than we have for ourselves, so no matter how I plan for my future still changes is expected…nothing is constant but I do agree that we hold our future, our destiny, our own journey and no matter what happened we should be grateful indeed…I don’t know to whom all I knew is to the Creator of the heavens and the earth, though I don’t want to limit myself so I won’t period any moment of my life…but I can pause…life sometimes is very difficult, you don’t know what and when to decide…sometimes it’s already there but can’t grab the opportunity. I wasn’t and never been courageous…I am a closet writer, I am always like this, I wish sometimes I can publish all my writings, my diary, my life like Anne Frank, who knows right? All I need to have is the right venue ‘because I know that this is the right time. This is me…this is my so-called-life, I hope someday if somehow I won’t be able to continue my story, there’ll be someone who’s willing to continue what I’ve started. I love you all and thanks for viewing my craft.

No comments: