Sunday, September 30, 2007

kissed in the rain

one sunday morning i was on my way to the church when an unfamiliar men around his 30 years suddenly excused himself to asked me a very significant question,what kind of romantic scene would you wanted to experienced mam?what said i, i'm sorry let me introduced myself first, i'm Kirk, i always see you walking here, i can see in your face that very strong dream, why would you give me a wish?nope he said then what did you asked again?i said, then he answered what kind of romantic scene would you want to experience?then i pause and answered..."maybe i wanted to be kissed in te rain by the person whom i truly love among the mob".he's shocked, then replied, what if there's this man whom you don't like at all would wanted to kiss you?i was shocked too..then i followed uhmmm, i dunno..why is that?then finaly a tear fell on his cheeks while saying...CAN I?
(shox...dat was absurd)
i dunno..why

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhhhh......awwwwww